Sunday, March 28, 2010

disclaimer

I may or may not have met up with the amazing ladies in my language group Friday night and may or may not appear in forthcoming Facebook pictures which may or may not include fire, fire dancing, sweaty armpits (in my defense the combination of fire and fire dancing may or may not have made me ridiculously hot) and a healthy dose of Nile Special. In the spirit of candor I assure you the Nile Special, though ironically placed it at the end of the mentioned list of events that may or may not have taken place, in fact proceeded all photodocumentation. If not for the camera operator's short battery life the list would also have to include a balance beam demonstration and subsequent conquering of a wooden crocodile...that I may or may not have participated in. For mature audiences only. Viewer discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment